PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts

nufanvandal

Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts Empty Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts

Post by nufanvandal Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

I was just playin and our bar and SVERs bar were at the very top. When my game finished it looked like we had 2 contracts! Wooooo!
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts Empty Re: Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts

Post by zombienapoleon Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:39 pm

You go Ricky Bobby! I'll be there to help the cause in Sabo, Aquis., and Domination tomorrow night (and the weekend thanks to snow Very Happy )
    WTFitsFreshy
    WTFitsFreshy

Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts Empty Re: Pretty sure we just won sabo contracts

Post by WTFitsFreshy Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 am

Woot +10% exp for sabo!!!!
    D34THL33CH3R
    D34THL33CH3R
    Admin

Post by D34THL33CH3R Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

We've had two. We're fighting for the third.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:57 am