PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

No teamwork

X-Wayne-X

No teamwork Empty No teamwork

Post by X-Wayne-X Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 pm

I've playing for a short time and I have still to see valor or any valor squads working as a real squad.With saying that , I've seen some success of working together , but no on the level that this game requires.What does everyone else think?
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

No teamwork Empty Re: No teamwork

Post by zombienapoleon Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 pm

I def. have seen a quite a few matches where as a group we worked together well and won the round (mostly in Sabotage). I think as far as Aquis. and Domination go, more practice/trial runs wouldn't hurt, but its all about communication. If no one is talking, including yourself, then you have little hope of victory.
    warwarne4ends
    warwarne4ends

Post by warwarne4ends Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 pm

I agree....i would have to say we do communicate when im playing with the clan but it is very loosely...Im going for the bunker....ok im going for the burnoff tower...nevermind im going for the burnoff tower ect...Instead of always changing our minds and spliting up we need to work more as a pack all 8 need to go for what ever objective we need, and personally on domination you should always secure the surrounding bunkers first. Also if we attack a bunker and 6 out 8 guys are killed we should alway wait for them to respawn so we can regroup and attack the objective with full force.
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Post by zombienapoleon Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 pm

I agree with that. Taking out the bunkers in Domination and Aquis. always helps, just needs to be done in full force (as you said) and early, then the rest should be a cake walk. In a group with our clan, this depends on the Squad Leader, who above all should have the best communication with the team.
    D34THL33CH3R
    D34THL33CH3R
    Admin

Post by D34THL33CH3R Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

I dis-agree with everyone. (Except for the sabotage part). The last game I played last night with the clan we did an A+ job. Everyone communicated. We where the only group that held up defenses in the very front until the end (A&B didn't unlock till like the last 5min).
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Post by zombienapoleon Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

I agree on defense, it's much better to coral the troops. Offense in Domination isn't bad within the clan either.
    I guess my main question/concern is, has anyone had success in offense or defense in Acquisition? Because, I'm tired of seeing Raven out perform Valor in any mode (same goes for SVER but we'll catch up to them eventually).
    D34THL33CH3R
    D34THL33CH3R
    Admin

Post by D34THL33CH3R Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

I've never played a good game of acquisition, but then again it's always a PUG b/c no one in the clan wants to play acquisition.
    nufanvandal

Post by nufanvandal Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I would say most of the PuG matches I play the leader doesn't say a word. Who knows if he/she even has a mic.

I try to get everyone to work together even if I'm not squad leader. If the SL isn't saying anything I'll start talking.

The guys in our clan that I've played with have done a great job communicating and it really makes a difference. Problem is theres usually only 2 or 3 of us and then the rest of the squad doesn't listen.

I have only ONCE, heard an OIC use strategy. 99% of my games I've never heard an OIC talk to anyone.
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Post by zombienapoleon Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Agree, I've heard a OIC once in all the matches I've been in. D34TH, I'm always up for Aquis. because to me, it just as much of a challenge as Domination.
    warwarne4ends
    warwarne4ends

Post by warwarne4ends Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

we need to do us some Aquis tonight Twisted Evil
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Post by zombienapoleon Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

nice, will prob be from 6-8:45 tonight.

Sponsored content