PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

If you would like to join PrO-TaCtiX please post in the Join (PtX) forum. You can post in the join forum as a guest. Please log in to view all forums.

PrO-TaCtiX (PtX)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Powers
D34THL33CH3R
6 posters

Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered?

Poll

Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered?

[ 9 ]
    Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? I_vote_lcap60%Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? I_vote_lcap40%Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 15
    D34THL33CH3R
    D34THL33CH3R
    Admin

Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? Empty Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered?

Post by D34THL33CH3R Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Do you think SVER is overpowered? Why?
    Powers

Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered? Empty Re: Do You Think SVER Is Overpowered?

Post by Powers Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes! The maps are so un-balanced that it's ridiculous!! It's extremely tough to win a match attacking them in Dom. I've also heard they have some pretty overpowered weapons but I dunno if that's true or not...
    zombienapoleon
    zombienapoleon

Post by zombienapoleon Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 pm

I kind of agree, but they also use great tactics, especially when attacking. They heavily utilize their poison gas grenades to not only act as a barrier, but also as a smoke screen to hide their movement. We could do well in imitating that since some people over look the smoke screens in favor for weapons that actually do damage.
    warwarne4ends
    warwarne4ends

Post by warwarne4ends Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

i think the smoke is way over looked in are department i notice when playing we dont use them much. I use them all the time for everything i personally think we all need to put a smoke in our iventory it has saved me and people repairing plenty of times especially against bunkers smoke the hell out of them and the gunner cant see gives plenty of time to take it down.
    Powers

Post by Powers Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah I'm working my way up to get the gas grenades. I think we should all do the same.
    MrUnprofessional

Post by MrUnprofessional Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am

their weapons do more damage, their smg can overpower an opposing AR at distance. A on their sabotage map is one of the hardest objectives to take because of the sniper alleys on either side of it.

however, i've taken it alone using stealth tactics, from the spawn go down to the railroad tracks as if you were hitting C, go past the tunnel on the left and go up the stairs, now go up the next set of stairs and you will be immediately on the flank of their "sniper bridge". head up there and knife any snipers, now the right stairs into A are open for anyone daring enough to listen when you say it's clear.

from there it goes one of three ways:

1. dead snipers happen to have and use mics... your cover is blown

2. your team mates don't listen or don't care to give up their camping positions to help you take the objective... go rambo

3. your team hears you, hits those stairs with full force, and overpowers the 3-5 people that are usually up there not paying attention
    nufanvandal

Post by nufanvandal Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

MrUnprofessional wrote:their weapons do more damage, their smg can overpower an opposing AR at distance. A on their sabotage map is one of the hardest objectives to take because of the sniper alleys on either side of it.

however, i've taken it alone using stealth tactics, from the spawn go down to the railroad tracks as if you were hitting C, go past the tunnel on the left and go up the stairs, now go up the next set of stairs and you will be immediately on the flank of their "sniper bridge". head up there and knife any snipers, now the right stairs into A are open for anyone daring enough to listen when you say it's clear.

from there it goes one of three ways:

1. dead snipers happen to have and use mics... your cover is blown

2. your team mates don't listen or don't care to give up their camping positions to help you take the objective... go rambo

3. your team hears you, hits those stairs with full force, and overpowers the 3-5 people that are usually up there not paying attention

Exactly, I was soooo happy when my team listened to me the other day and we hit A by going through that tunnel. 7 guys followed, by the time we got up the stairs there were 4 of us left which was enough to take the point. From there the rest of our guys moved in. We held A for a good 8 minutes before they took it back. Also helped that everyone had rez.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:32 pm